Most businesses like yours are leveraging the cloud but is your data protected?
|3pm||Arrival drinks & welcome|
|3:10pm||Understanding your data protection landscape today and preparing it for tomorrow||Paul Cameron, Tectrade|
|3:40pm||Data protection has changed - Take advantage of Hybrid Multi-Cloud||Chris Millington, Dell Technologies|
|4:20pm||Ensuring you can recover no matter where your data is - with managed backup||Alex Fagioli, Tectrade|
|4:45pm||Q & A session|
|5pm||Gin tasting & networking drinks|
When: Wednesday 11th December, 2019
Where: Mr Foggs Gin Parlour, 1 New Row, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4EA
Venue Info: https://www.mr-foggs.com/mr-foggs-gin-parlour/
Who should attend?
- IT decision makers of mid-size and large-size organisations looking for support with developing a modern cost efficient data protection solution that encompasses cloud technology
- Those that wish to understand what is working with their data protection today and how it could be improved in the future
Why you should attend?
- Hear the latest thinking around data protection
- Learn how you can leverage hybrid multi-cloud to integrate your public cloud into your data protection strategy
- See how data protection management can be simplified with single pane of glass reporting
- Network with peers
- Get into the Christmas spirit - enjoy some gin tasting and learn a little about gin!
River Court, Mill Lane
Tel: +44 1483 861448